- Complete and sign the Vendor Agreement. Forms are available below for each venue.
- Scan and return forms via fax to 504-264-7338 or email to email@example.com.
- Please make sure your email address and phone numbers are listed correctly on the application.
- The Vendor Relationship Manager(s) will review your application and will notify you of the status of your application.
- If your application is approved, then submit the full payment along with the security deposit to reserve your space.
- Make payment on this site or make official checks payable to “Variety Entertainment” and return to 3020-I Prosperity Church Road, Suite 272, Charlotte, NC 28269. The Company reserves the right to charge $35 for returned checks.
- Once all documents and payments are received, the Vendor Relationship Manager(s) will assign and notify you of your space number and will re-confirm the items that have been approved for sale. Spaces are reserved on a first-approved, first-paid basis. Vendors may not sell any items that have not been approved.
- Any non-compliance or violation of the Vendor Agreement (including the sale of non-authorized items) shall be cause for immediate termination of the Agreement and removal of Vendor from the event.
- For more information, contact the Vendor Relationship Managers directly:
- Tiffany – 803-682-5773
- Terrell – 757-403-2473
- Application Fax Number – 504-264-7338
ORLANDO VENDOR APPLICATION
SOLD OUT ~ vendor applications no longer being accepted
JACKSONVILLE VENDOR APPLICATION
Food vending and non-food vending opportunities available
ATLANTA VENDOR APPLICATION
Non-food vending opportunities available